Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ms. the mark.

I have my days. Sometimes, things go well. I feel like I learn any kanji, any vocabulary, any grammar I put in front of myself. There are days when I can study for 10 hours straight, and feel like I'm making headway every minute.

Today was not one of those days. Today, I managed to study most of the day without feeling like I picked up a damned thing. I'm studying in order to pass the top level of the JLPT this year. Days like today it seems unlikely that I can do it. Other days, no sweat.

I'll be getting in some practice in just a few minutes thought. Yesterday, I figured out how to use yahoo messenger in japanese... keeps the phone bills with m' girlfriend down too.

So throwing this day on the scrapheap, I'm gonna take a bath before bed and make okonomiyaki for breakfast. And like all things: it will go better with coke.

No comments: