Wednesday, March 30, 2005

黄金の伝説 (ougon no densetsu)

For the last couple weeks, my favorite japanese tv show hasn't been on in the accustomed timeslot. I'm not sure if it's been canceled or reslotted or what. Unlike the states, when commercials come on, they are almost exclusively product ads. Maybe once an hour there will be an ad for upcoming programming, but usually they just talk about upcoming shows on the little network provided news interstitials.
Anyway, I have no idea when it's on. But the premise is "live cheaply"(mostly). Live on $100 dollars for one month including all your utilities, everything but the rent. Given that my keitai bill is over $100, my internet and phone bill is over $100 this month and my gas bill was also about $120 this month, I think that I'm a damned long way from that. Though I am currently getting by on about $30 a week on groceries.

Tonight I think I had a dinner worth about $1.15... and it was actually priddy good. Vegetarian yakisoba with an egg spread over the top and some half-assed ochazuke.

Also finally got my repaired heater returned. What snow?

No comments: