Wednesday, March 23, 2005

falling short.

I'm listening to optimo's "how to kill the dj (part 2)" right now because I'm a pitchfork ass, and there's something there that just doesn't hit the mark for me. I can't stop listening, but somehow I can't give the damned thing full marks. If you're gonna listen though, do yourself a favor and do it with the great escape. Yatosho is another of those people that lives somewhere cool, and seems like he's a step ahead of the rest of us. I mean, he writes badass math equations that make music taste better.
Me? I sit in an office half-studying japanese, bothering my boss every 15 minutes to confirm my understanding. For the next four weeks, I'll be doing exclusively that from 8:30am to 4:00pm. Not where I pictured myself at 25 (or 26), but given what I'm getting paid, it could be worse. It could be a lot worse.

No comments: