Saturday, March 26, 2005

morning blue dragon......wins.


Asashouryuu takes home another tournament victory, and does it before the admiring eyes of Jacques Chirac. This makes 11 for him, and excluding last year's fall tournament, a hell of a lot in a row. Asashouryu owns Sumo these days. He's the Yankees of powerful, hairless fat men.

momus (prolific blogger and "famous" musician) seems to be obsessed with japan in a lot of ways, and he has so much (mostly) well-thought out esteem for the place, it helps me take a step back. Jets spend a damned lot of time bitching. I think he goes too far, and I think we (the population of my office and the other jets I spend time talkin to) go too far in the opposite direction, but it's nice. It's nice to hear from someone who likes japan for a reason other than the ready access to naive women, or the traditional culture or video games or some shit. He really likes the place. I like the place too, but...

Also, a recipe: toast some bread, put honey on it. Spread with a knife. dekiagare. yum.

No comments: