Wednesday, March 23, 2005

the devil, and speaking of him (or her)

Today, apropos the Bobby Fischer story, Fujimori san came up... then over at boing boing, I find out just a little later, he's promoting a cola in Peru to get his name back in circulation. Fuji-cola.

Just had another moment like that with a conversation from yesterday. I can move the entire contents of a book, pictures and all to a different location in almost no time, for essentially no money. But for me to get to freaking tokyo, it costs 3man and takes several hours. hell, even getting to my corner store takes 4 or 5 minutes. But it was the longer distance travel that was bugging me.
Enter Japan Rail's new maglev pavillion at the aichi expo!

I feel like there's some currency and relevance in my blatherings with mary. y00t!

No comments: