Tuesday, April 18, 2006

night time on the bridge from the residential area to the red light district


night time on the bridge...
Originally uploaded by notnato.

It's slowly getting warm enough to venture outside the house after sunset. I doubt we've broken a daytime high of 12 degrees (54 or so F) so far this year, but it wont be much longer. The sakura are due to bloom in the next few days, and then even the cruel, cruel mother of aomori nature can't hold out on us, can she?

It's not warm enough yet to turn off my heater, or to spring clean my back room . I got a good, long look at the room while I was looking for my diploma, which may or may not be in this country. I bumped into my suitcases back there too. In less than a 100 days, they'll be overfilled with all my junk.

No comments: