Saturday, April 29, 2006

april 30. the last day of this phase.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on the application for the big monbushou money. These few thousand characters of japanese I've written, if they work out for me and get me to school, could be worth $100,000 or so, and that's just the school fees and stipend... there's a lot of future after law school that would have been built on that foundation.

from here, it's about actually getting admission to the schools in question, which means its really about studying japanese again. hurdle number one is the two tekisei shiken(s) coming up in early and late june. they are the japanese equivalent of the lsat.
from there it's the written tests and interviews at the schools themselves.
and then, I don't know yet. drinking myself into oblivion?

If I were to make a flowchart, each box would have a failure option that goes directly to the last step.

also, stephen colbert is a funny man. “This administration is soaring, not sinking,” he said. “They are re-arranging the deck chairs--on the Hindenburg.”

No comments: