Sunday, April 09, 2006

jlsat, first time, not a charm.

so I decided to give a shot at the japanese version of the LSAT, the 年統一適性試験. Things didn't really go that well. I've only taken the first section, but in the alotted time, I only managed to get about 23%. On the bright side, I actually got 63% of the questions I answered. That implies that the biggest (though far from only) problem is my reading speed, and not my comprehension.

Extrapolating totally unreasonably, if I were to be able to finish the test (meaning raise my reading pace dramatically), and if I could get similar scores on the logical analysis and reading comprehension tests, I would score in the top 30%. of Japanese people!

Or I could just not extrapolate, in which case I still beat the single lowest score among the 9759 people that took the test. I've got until June 11th to make those extrapolations come true.

No comments: