Saturday, December 24, 2005

so this is christmas, plus "korean caught cheating, hallelujah"

I fell asleep on the couch last night with just about every possible appliance turned on. The hot water pot, the external hard drive (which I normally keep off), and the heater were all blazing at full steam all night.
Why are you trying to burn your house down, Nate?




Also, I would be happy to see a lot more scandals emerge out of korea. When I hear the words "south korea", all I can think is "boring, boring, boring". It seems like they're a bunch of christians who are still elevating people who look like donnie and marie osmond to super celebrity status... like WoW gold farming really is the most interesting thing going on.
This cloning scandal is the best thing that's happened to korea since the dog poop girl. Some scandal and social malaise could go a long way to making south korea a culturally interesting country.

No comments: