Sunday, February 04, 2007

some thinks I'm thoughting.


#1, hell yes. It looks like global warming has come to the rescue, and winter is on it's way out. Please don't expect me to feel this way when the daily high is 20 degrees higher in August.

#2, the new visitlondon campaign is the ugliest I've encountered. Living in tokyo, I've been subject to a train full of adds for zippers, for hamburgers, for temporary agencies, for tongue brushes, and on and on. The Yamanote line sell the advertising space for an entire train pretty often, so I've been the victim of advertising overload on plenty of occasions.
It wasn't until today though that I really disliked any of the ads. These visit london ads are UGLY. I don't know why, but there's something really repulsive about them, to the point that I think I'll just let the train pass next time if it's the awful blue bunny train.
Aside from bad photography of boring people in half-assed bunny getups, there's something really strange about the ads. Of the 16 or so portraits of "london people" on the train, all 16 are white people.

#3, greedy bitches. I decided to make this one a whole entry.

No comments: