Friday, September 02, 2005

the last tokyo entry for a while.

Here are a couple of leftover pictures from the trip. As (almost) always, click the photo to see it full size. Also, I cut the image quality to preserve space when I upload. If you'd ever like a copy of the unadulterated photo, let me know.

best picture I took during the trip. I was trying to take a really obscured picture of the very disappointing kaminarimon, and wound up snapping a really cute little girl running by the candy store while her mom chases after.


the park in shinbashi where the drunken OLs and prostitutes go to make out with salarymen

by learning english, you don a Tony Blair mask... or vice versa?

odd mall, home of little hong kong

a 3 minute walk from one of the busiest train stations on the planet.

the back of my head and the fake statue of liberty

(click to enlarge)

And that's my last entry about the tokyo trip. Next trip is in December for the test.

No comments: