Friday, September 09, 2005

dinklink and other links.

dinklink is a new dating website for wannabe dinks. Dink, meaning the demographic term "double income no kids", and not the lame insult most likely hurled by an older child on a sitcom. The link I followed to get there had the wonderful enticement "traditional family values make you want to puke?"
It's intended for "progressives", but I think the subscribers will most likely be homosexual men and women, and jerk heterosexual men. Look for first a mention in the cnn scroll line, and then conservatives saying that they are out to destroy the american family... it may even be described as heterosexuals that have bought into the "gay agenda".
(It's just a fascinating link, everyone knows I get all my myriad lovers through scam deai sites.)

Another website that's given me a couple laughs lately is this here it's an old comic featuring a guy reacting violently to rudeness. it's all I could ask for. Theonion has been surprisingly funny lately too.

and lastly, politics and tragedy. The Katrina Timeline. Worst administration ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I own that Everett True book!

Kate in Hirosaki