Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the world before 6-7-07/ the world after 6-7-07

Hi!

Tomorrow is the "big day" for the mystery. I think I'll be able to spill the beans tomorrow evening, and we will enter the post 6-7 era, where everything changes. I say that as a joke, but in every joke there is some truth... (banana who?)

I'm a dude in his late 20's who is frustrated with the his life so far. Of course I mean to change. Those little goals*, moving to tokyo, the mystery, they're all parts of a whole. "The mysterious thing" just happens to be the 500lb gorilla riding the elephant in the room... a linchpin shaped gorilla.


*BTW, I managed another goal. 10k in 44:45 on a real, outdoor track.
remaining goals: back flip, body weight benchpress, save a certain amount of money, pass KanKen lvl 3.

No comments: