Thursday, May 31, 2007

why I haven't been blogging;

I wish I could tell you I have been falling in love, or involved in something spicy. I wish I could even tell you I had been studying. But as a blogger, I'm sworn to the truth!

My computer broke, and Apple repaired it promptly... just not promptly enough to keep me from busying up my life with other things. So I've been poking around doing those other things, and not blogging them, because they aren't actually interesting.
The only real points of interest in my life these days are the "mystery" (as always, soon to be resolved), and the kanji kentei coming up next weekend. I meant to be ready for level three, but now I'll be rushing to even make level four a safe bet. Both of these points require a bit of nose-to-the-grindstoning that I'm not doing like I should.

Although I haven't been able to make myself feel excited, or even a little interested, next week really is the final showdown for both. more news about it when I feel like sharing.

No comments: