Friday, May 18, 2007

stakes is medium.

Still in limbo on "the mysterious mystery of the undivulgeable thing". As this goes on, I'm getting a little moody. Despite the fact that today was a day without a minute's struggle or hassle, I convinced myself that I was indeed being shat upon left and right.
It's amazing how slow people walk up/down the stairs in front of you, how often people congregate in bottlenecks, and how often people make mistakes at the ticket gates on days like this.

Actually, to say it was without struggle is an outright lie. I had a couple of unpleasant things to do at work today, and more overtime than I really wanted, but everything went so smoothly that I feel like an oaf for being so grumpy straight through.

I realize these days why I never tried to do anything big and worth doing in the past.

No comments: