Sunday, March 25, 2007

upcoming projects

It seems like ever other blog I read is trumpeting some "upcoming project". I feel left out. I mean, I have my little projects. For example repaying my debt was a fun little experience, but I feel pretty happy putting a cap on that one. It's high time I had some fancy, enterprising, buzzwordy innovation around here.

So, I give you my Vlog!

Or no, rather, I don't. I'm trying to experiment with my camera and feeling more comfortable in front of it. Though I feel comfortable enough with the idea of exposing my face, I can't really speak naturally to that tiny black square in my macbook.
I am not a phenomenal listener, but I do try to work with the feedback that my partner gives me, and adjust accordingly. But when I try making these little videos, I only get my own face and my own words. Monologuing seems to be something I can only do when I should be having a dialog. Ask my poor friends.

I'll try to get it going soon. Just like my restaurant and cafe reviews.

No comments: