Tuesday, May 30, 2006

yatta. sort of.

Well, I can let out 1/2 of a sigh. I made it through the initial screening phase, and will be going to San Francisco next week to take a test and get interviewed. They may also pull up my upper lip to see if I have healthy gums. I'm sort of worried about that last one... I think it's too late to start flossing.

But in all seriousness...

There is ALWAYS a "but" with me. This time the "but" is: the interview is scheduled for 2:25 on Friday, just about an hour after my plane to Japan leaves. According to some early calculations that I scratched out just now, that's not gonna work. Indeed, my algorithm suggests that "something has got to give".
Hopefully what "gives" is their side. That doesn't feel likely.

UPDATE: Everything is cool as cucumber. Now it's just a matter of impressing them.

No comments: