Sunday, March 19, 2006

too much time at BD.

my own words (regarding final fantasy 12):

"I bought the game for an ex-jet friend in america. seemed like too much trouble to open the plastic seal and play a few minutes before sending it off.

honestly, you rpg players get ass? that's a travesty.

edit: Seriously! that pisses me off to no end that you god-damned wastes of space that have the knowledge to meaningfully compare these boring, time-sap monstrosities are allowed to enter even a single vagina in your lifetimes. Much less to actually be bedding semi-attractive women on a regular basis while I'm stuck with a lame, below average-looking girlfriend who's far under my league.


I'm a f*** ball of rage over this.

the holocaust made me question the existence of god, this makes me hate him.

edit2: I'm 5% kidding. and 95% pissed off that my community doesn't dispense cooter like gacha-pon to blonde-haired blue eyed dudes."

No comments: