Tuesday, November 08, 2005

64.75%

That is a nice number. I got 64.75 on the practice test this time. Still need 70 to pass; still got a long way to go before I feel like I can pass, but it's a damned good start.

Listening didn't change a bit, but kanji went up five points after week (two days really) of kanji-focused study, and grammar went up 10 points for no good reason. The reading score was also better for no good reason. Those "no good reason"s are bothersome, because they mean that I am at the mercy of the test-makers' whims. I would rather know that my score was safe from 10 point swings based on the material (and lucky guessing).

But hey, if I can keep moving at 4.25 points a week, I should be close to 80% by the time the real thing hits. To bad it's hard to get hold of the kind of psychoactives it would take to make me believe that figure though.

No comments: