Friday, January 02, 2009

starting today.

Last year(!), 2008, I had this big ambitious list of stuff I wanted to do... but I don't feel like I got at it until at least mid year. In the end I only accomplished about 35% of my stated goals. This time, I'm starting today. Jan 2.
1. one hundred pushups
I totally expect that the 100 pushups thing will be a breeze and that I will be done by the end of february... the only reason I'm gonna let that deadline slip is sickness.
2. Kanji Kentei
I just registered to take lvl. 4 (it counts up to 1) of the Kanji Kentei (Japanese Character test) in late february. I expect that this is already within my abilities, really. Still, it seems worth solidifying that to set the stage for lvl 3. I plan on scheduling lvl 3 as soon as I get my results from lvl 4 (10 days after the test).


ALSO.... I may not close down this blog just yet. I have this half-formed idea about "being good" that I feel like chasing down. I think I'm going to keep this blog going to keep working on a few things including this idea. I'll keep my clean laundry here.

The dirty laundry will be in that other place.

No comments: