Saturday, July 07, 2007

a formerly important idea.




I'm stuck at home with the revenge of my last cold. It infiltrated my lungs, and is still romping around in whatever part of me it is that makes my legs, lower back and shoulders sore. I have just about enough energy to start cleaning something up, and get tired and frustrated at the size of the project before getting back into bed.

so of course I have the energy to be reflective at my blog!

I started this blog well over two years ago, and since then, lots and lots has changed. Here are some things that used to mean a lot to me that don't anymore:

the market theory of labor
video games
gadgets
vegetarianism
the categorical imperative
500yen
covering my hairy legs
being able to style my hair in under 2 minutes
liking music that other people don't
speaking better Japanese than other foreigners
one piece
witty t-shirts
german
being 100% honest all the time

No comments: