Tuesday, October 17, 2006

first things first

I'm back in tokyo, and all kinds of stuff like that, but more importantly:

If anyone knows how I can arrange for the murder of those two very unfunny fatty twins that are showing up on every damned tv show in Japan, please comment below.
I think I may be able to justify killing them in self defense because in addition to the years they take off of my life by raising my blood pressure and forcing release of stress hormones, they also rob me of hope for the future of Japan and the world... pushing me perceptibly closer to offing myself.

more on tokyo soon. (sneak peek = tiny apartment, great location, pretty cheap, job from friday)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home!

hope all is well :)

Anonymous said...

have you abandoned this blog or have the fat twins driven you to off yourself?