Thursday, July 13, 2006

nuisance news abounds.

today was just a bunch of bummers.

POINT: my friend who I was sure would get a monbushou scholarship got alternate status.

POINT:gmail's smtp is not working, on a day when I'm writing a bunch of mails

POINT:my score on the better of the two tests came in, and it turns out that the test was much easier than last year, so my expected "above average perfomance" was actually a hair "below average"

POINT:I paid 3000 yen for dry cleaning

POINT: the teacher I most want to deliver my going away speech at my going away dinner is too involved in the ceremony to do it.


There was a good point though... my plane tickets and such are going to work out advantageously for me. And seperately, I sort of balanced the books, and found that I'm not really so bad off come the end of my contract (though by no means well off)

No comments: